Thank you to Stu at Something to Stu Over…I’m honored to have been chosen!
Here are the rules…
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post.
- Answer the 11 questions the selector asks of you.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers you want to give the award to.
- Ask the following bloggers that you selected 11 questions of your own.
Here are my questions…
1. What about my blog makes you want to come back and read the next post?
One of the first posts I read of yours was the one with you and your kids on the weekend. I felt so bad for you that you tried to pick your son up early but missed him because his bus was early…but you went on to have a good time anyway and I was glad again. I knew right then you’d be one I’d like to follow. You can catch up on that story here it really is quite good.
2. Which topic, that I have written about, do you like the most?
That one…and just recently your prayer on your way to work.
3. Which struggle in life, that you are going through, would you like me to write about? (If you do not want to answer publicly that’s cool. Send me an email or look me up on messenger.)
I’m really not sure.
4. Do you believe in the sanctity of marriage?
5. What is your definition of intimacy?
Knowing…truly knowing someone.
6. We all place sin at different levels of severity. Why do you believe we do that?
I used to do that…but when He saved me He showed me just how sinful I really was. The things I thought were small/nothing…the things that I didn’t even know were sin would have condemned me to Hell if I had died before receiving Christ as my Savior.
7. There is one thing in the Bible I have never truly figured out, so I’m asking for your opinion. How did Adam know that he and Eve were naked?
Good question. I believe it says their eyes were “opened” meaning they saw things differently now. They saw things from a sin nature now. Lust and shame go hand in hand.
8. For all you spouses out there….did you know that you are their greatest secret weapon? Your prayers for your spouse are more powerful than you may realize. How do you pray for your spouse?
I’ve never been married…sordid past. But I pray for the man God is preparing for me; I pray that I can be the godly woman and helper the Lord promised him. It’s not good for the man to be alone and I believe the Lord is preparing me for him.
9. Other than our wonderful blogging community which social media gives you the most support…Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest?
I don’t believe I get any support from social media…but I am starting to feel supported and encouraged here. 😉
10. If you could make your own Christian tee-shirt design what would it say?
Romans10Seventeen (lol)…but now I’ve got an idea!
11. Where in this big, yet small, world do you reside?
Currently back in my hometown in west-central Illinois.
I nominate the following bloggers…thank you for your contributions to this community…your writing inspires me to write more myself. Your stories touch my heart and make me happy to be a follower. I am really enjoying this more than Facebook or Twitter or Pinterest!
Tony Casson at The After Oakdale Chronicles
Laura at LauraBon.com
Dave at Revolutionary Musings
Minister Aldtric Johnson M.A. at Be Blesstified
Tom at excatholic4christ
Beth at BornAgain732
and one of my newest friends at The Eclectic Contrarian though sadly I don’t know your name…but I’m enjoying your posts and appreciate your comments and encouragement!
That goes the same for all of you! Now…what you’ve all been waiting for:
Here’s your questions (sorry there’s so many…not my rules)
- Today is a good day to__________________. (My friend Tony will have covered this already…but that’s what I love about his blog!)
- Are you an early riser or a night owl?
- What do you consider the best use of your “free time”?
- If you could go anywhere in the world all expenses paid were would you go?
- Why would you go there?
- What would you hope to see, do or learn there?
- What are you most proud of today?
- What gives you JOY?
- How would your best friend describe you as a friend?
- Have you ever seen the movie A Knight’s Tale…if so, did you like it? If not what is a movie you could (do) watch over and over again because it just never gets old to you?
- Do you believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that salvation comes only through Him? Why or why not?
Now…please do not feel obligated to play. You won’t hurt my feelings if you don’t. I’m doing it mainly because I am trying to get better at the linking and pinging thing and I think Stu realized that and nominated me to help me out! LOL!!!